Wednesday, March 12, 2014

This and that.

Okay, jumping on the meme bandwagon. (Are they still called memes?) 

Anticipating - It's getting to be a cliche and I hear at least one person say it everyday but, honestly: Spring. Seriously. It's been a long, long winter. I stepped outside the other day and I smelled the first fresh hint of spring air. The moment didn't last of course, but oh it made me wish for spring! It's going to be beautiful around here, our first spring in the country! There were six robins in our yard this morning and I just can't wait for everything to start turning green again! 

Learning - How to teach my kids. It's not always easy, but I'm trying! Also, I feel like I'm learning right alongside them. Remembering things I learned in school, or learning things I never really knew. It's fun!

Listening to - The wind whistling around the corners of the house. It's a windy night and it's always especially windy here because of where we're situated. On a hill, with hills also in the distance, it seems like we're right smack in the middle of a wind tunnel. But it's okay. I love hearing it. 

Wearing - Comfy jammies right now. Best moment of the day is when the kids go to bed - not that I'm trying to get rid of them ;) - and I put on my own pajamas. 

Plotting - I'm not much of a dreamer and don't often have plans and ideas rolling around in my head. So for me, plotting to make a cup of tea is about all I can handle right now at the end of this long day. Sounds good though, doesn't it? 

And here is something else I've been listening to... Found this new-to-me artist the other day, promptly bought her new album and have listened to it on repeat ever since. This is my favourite and is one of the most beautiful songs that I've heard in a long time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you're thinking!