Friday, May 25, 2012

Changes.

In the next little while, I'm going to be making some changes to my blog. I have a new name planned for it, I'm going to be getting rid of some useless "filler" blog posts, and just changing the general direction of where I want to go with it. My purpose with it is going to be more along the lines of being content with motherhood, and my journey as a mom. It's not totally different from what I've been doing already, I would just like it to have more purpose and meaning. When discussing it with my sister, she mentioned writing things that my kids would someday like to read, and I completely agree. This is what I want: For my kids to look back and see that I never was, and never claimed to be, a perfect mother, but that I learned and grew from the things God teaches me through them. God has changed me so much through motherhood in the last seven years and I want this blog to be a testament to that fact. I'm really looking forward to making a fresh start with this blog and I can't wait to share it with you!

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you're thinking!