Friday, May 11, 2012

Nicholas is seven!

Dear Nicholas,

I can't believe you are seven! Where have the years gone? I still remember the first moment I saw you and the love that filled my soul. Although I love Jacob and Amelia just as much as I love you, you will always be the boy who made me a mother. You are the one who has taught me the most about being a mom. I learned on you and the others get to benefit from what I've learned.



You stretch me in ways that no one else in my life has ever stretched me. You force me to scrutinize and confirm my opinions and beliefs because you never let your "whys" rest until you find answers. Your determination, your fiery spirit, your strength and your confidence are an inspiration to me. I pray that you will let God use all these wonderful qualities you have for His glory.



I love you so much and I'm so glad you're you! The very happiest of birthdays to my big boy!

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you're thinking!