Thanks, Joanna! I should start putting up more pics... the problem is I am not great at remembering to take pics in the first place. I need to change that!!
Okay, so Anna is my sister. Joy and I are married to cousins, she to Tim Bouter, and I to Lucas Bouter. I live in Canada, in the province of Nova Scotia.
To make you further confused, Joel's stepbrother Eric is my husband's best friend, and Eric's wife Leah is my cousin and best friend. So I feel like I know you, not only through your blog, but through Leah too.
Wow! I did not know you and Leah were cousins, or that you and Joy are too. Do you go to the same meeting? Have you ever met Joel or Krista? I'm assuming you know her also!
Leah and I go to the same meeting, but Joy goes to a meeting an hour away from us. We see her pretty regularly though. You know that she is originally from California, right? I have met Joel and Krista, both at Grove City years ago, and more recently, I also met Joel again the last time he visited Eric and Leah. Can't remember when that was now! Do you feel less or more confused? :)
Definitely less confused! Thank you for clarifying everything!
I think I did know that Joy goes to a separate meeting... I remember asking her about that now, but it was a while ago. I also knew Joy was originally from CA because she knows Joel's second cousin Heather Priestley (nee Hughes- do you know her and her husband Matt?), but we've never met in person before.
Joel was in Nova Scotia in the fall of 2009. He stayed with Eric and Leah then, I think. I've only met them once in real life that same year at Christmas.
It's crazy how many people I know know other people that I've only ever heard of! It makes me so curious about all kinds of things!
No I don't know Heather and Matt. I've heard about them lots though through Joy. The world is small, the Christian world is even smaller, and the internet makes everyone feel that much closer!
Oh Bia!:) Happy birthday little one! I love that last picture, Laura! You and your girl are super cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Joy :) I love the last one too, as it completely encapsulates her goofy side.
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable, Laura! I don't think I've seen photos of your kiddos before (except your blog header). What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Joanna! I should start putting up more pics... the problem is I am not great at remembering to take pics in the first place. I need to change that!!
ReplyDeleteOk, I have to ask because I've tried figuring it out on my own and I just get myself confused:
DeleteHow are you and Joy Bouter related? Are you Tim's sister or sister in law? Is your sister Anna Lynne? Also, do you live in the States or in Canada?
Okay, so Anna is my sister. Joy and I are married to cousins, she to Tim Bouter, and I to Lucas Bouter. I live in Canada, in the province of Nova Scotia.
ReplyDeleteTo make you further confused, Joel's stepbrother Eric is my husband's best friend, and Eric's wife Leah is my cousin and best friend. So I feel like I know you, not only through your blog, but through Leah too.
Wow! I did not know you and Leah were cousins, or that you and Joy are too. Do you go to the same meeting? Have you ever met Joel or Krista? I'm assuming you know her also!
DeleteLeah and I go to the same meeting, but Joy goes to a meeting an hour away from us. We see her pretty regularly though. You know that she is originally from California, right? I have met Joel and Krista, both at Grove City years ago, and more recently, I also met Joel again the last time he visited Eric and Leah. Can't remember when that was now! Do you feel less or more confused? :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely less confused! Thank you for clarifying everything!
DeleteI think I did know that Joy goes to a separate meeting... I remember asking her about that now, but it was a while ago. I also knew Joy was originally from CA because she knows Joel's second cousin Heather Priestley (nee Hughes- do you know her and her husband Matt?), but we've never met in person before.
Joel was in Nova Scotia in the fall of 2009. He stayed with Eric and Leah then, I think. I've only met them once in real life that same year at Christmas.
It's crazy how many people I know know other people that I've only ever heard of! It makes me so curious about all kinds of things!
No I don't know Heather and Matt. I've heard about them lots though through Joy. The world is small, the Christian world is even smaller, and the internet makes everyone feel that much closer!
ReplyDelete