One of my favourite Christmas presents this year was from my mom and dad. A canvas painting with a saying on it:
This photo of it is terrible, but it at least gives you an idea of what it looks like. Someday I will learn some basic photography skills. Anyway, here is what is says, since it's not at all clear in the photo:
In this house we do second chances
we do grace
we do real
we do mistakes
we do I'm sorrys
we do hugs
we do family
we do love
First of all, I love the painting. That door standing ajar, open with possibilities, just makes me happy. But most of all I love what it says. It is so 'me' and suits our family so much.
Thanks again, Mom and Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you're thinking!