Wow, Amelia girl, I cannot believe you are FIVE today!!
I never was one to dream of having a girl, in fact I was pretty sure you were another boy while you were in my belly. But I don't think I ever could have dreamed how amazing my little girl would be! You fill our hearts and lives with so much joy. Your gentle girliness, your kind heart and love of beauty have taught me so much. It might sound selfish, but you understand me in a way the boys don't. I see you noticing me and my moods, picking up on nuances that the guys in our home don't see. This challenges me to behave in a way I want you to emulate, but also it comforts me to think of us as friends.
I could go on and on, but I just want to say I just really love you! I'm so glad you were born into our family and that you're you! Happy birthday, special girl!
![]() |


Happy Birthday to Amelia!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Bia Grace! You're a sweet little girlie:)
ReplyDelete