Monday, August 27, 2012

Summer.

We only have one week and a couple days left of summer vacation, and all I can say is, where did the summer go? I can't believe just how fast it went, and although I felt very apprehensive at the beginning, I would say overall it was a great summer. Here are some snapshots to prove it:


Amelia celebrated her third birthday....
...she got a Barbie house.

My big boy lost his first tooth.

We played lots of Lego...

...spent lots of time at the waterfront...

...went to the beach a few times with Daddy...

...dug in the sand...
...visited a museum...
...had a fabulous vacation in PEI...


...got to see Anna...


...had a tea party...

...Jacob played on a soccer team for the first time.
Those are just some of the highlights. I, terrible photographer that  I am, did not document a lot of what we did. We also had two weeks of swimming lessons at a lake, we did DVBS, we spent lots of time outside and visiting people and lots of other stuff. Hope you all had as great a summer as we did!

1 comment:

  1. I especially love the first picture of Bia! Her smile is so cute! Glad you guys had a great summer and hope that the back-to-school transition goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you're thinking!