Amelia, I cannot believe you are three! When you were born, I couldn't believe that I'd gotten a baby girl, and I still can't believe I have you. You are everything a mommy could hope to have in a little girl. You are beautiful, inside and out, and I love you even more than you love pink! :)
Your first name means "industrious" and your second name speaks for itself - "Grace." We could not have picked a better name for you; you are the essence of "industrious grace." You are my busy girl, always finding a way to keep yourself occupied and reaching out to help mommy or anyone else who needs it. Yet you do it with such a graceful spirit, and mommy loves your gentle, caring heart.
I feel so utterly privileged to be allowed to raise you, and watch you grow up. I have enjoyed every second of seeing you become such an amazing little girl! Happy birthday, sweet girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you're thinking!